Sunday, February 26, 2023

Reach Your Skin.

 Founder, I still see your face

               at the tipping point of broken grace.

A sanity set apart from delusions,

   what have you seen with hallucinations everlasting eyes?


Sweetie, I still see you in a dense fog of Grays,

             between the seas that separate us,

                                 you are in my mind.


I hold on to you,

  hold out for your fate.


I hope you escape the ideas of interrupted thinking,

              and dizzy dreaming of desolate desires.


So what I never told you… I couldn’t,

                                           I can’t,

                                           I won’t, 

                                           I never will.


But you have to know you’re a fallen card house,

      scattered about the empty attic of a place

                                          I used to call home.


I had no choice but to leave you floored beyond the fall.

Spread about my instinct was a simple cry for your safety.

Then you hit me as the worst sort of epiphany.


How can I help you?            I can’t. 

What can I say?                   Nothing.


You’re out of touch.


Founder, we’ve become cold and disconnected,

                                depleted and drained.

Left with the silence of sweet memories,

           bitter notions of what occurred.


Endless questions, unanswered.


My expectations- overcast,


but looming above London’s fog is the sunlight,

I realize may never