About Me

My photo

I'm an open book here, and I have a lot to say, so I'll just say it.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Abduction Anomaly.

The god you thought you knew
and held deep inside of you,
has broken into pieces.

He's shattered into little lies
of a picture torn into tiny messages
that completely ignore the intention
of a martyr who died,

NOT to persecute you
but to SAVE you.

Still, so many take little tidbits
from a book they've never bothered
to read to the point of understanding
and blow them up into proportions
that I know God never intended.

I'm not here to tell you what you see
and hear is a distortion of the truth.

That's a truth you already know.

I'm only here to show you what
God has given me,

with the hope that it's an impression
great enough to impact you,
and not a tiny tidbit of something
no one will ever understand.