Monday, May 22, 2017

Unfiltered this Morning

Food was the first thing I worshiped.

Introduced prior to god,
love, or heartbreak.

Blood is life,
water is life,
food
is
life.

Likewise,
it's the devil in you.
Making you eat it,
until you're wider
than you've been
in your entire life.

So let me explain that
all the chocolate in world
can't solve your problems.
It hits the tongue,
makes you smile,
roll your eyes and go yum.
Damn that's good!
Everything seems to be okay
for a moment.

Addiction.

How is lack of self control
considered an eating disorder?

I love it,
eat it
and I'm able
to indulge myself.

I weighed 200 pounds at 13 years old.
Struggled with obesity most of my life.

Set myself free from dietary
worry with veganism.

Highest weight 250,
at a mere 5 feet tall.
Forget being preachy,
but it bothers me,
this thing called obesity.

The leading caused of heart disease.
The unsolvable "problem"
which isn't even a problem at all.

We're fat because we choose to be.

Self control isn't the issue,
the issue is what you're eating.
This is the story for us all
vegan or bacon, it doesn't matter
what your body craves.


Most Americans stuff their faces
with steroid injected chicken.

I'm trying new things.

Figuring out what the best ratio
of water is to TVP.

America-understand,
you can be healthier if you try.
A message you'll hear,
and slap another stinky
steak on your plate.

Even if most don't,
I care for the state
of our health as a whole.
So please,
Americans,
start taking better care of yourselves.